7 Best Battery Saver Apps for Android
A variety of worker applications that serve the mobile phone and contribute to preserving the battery of your Android phone
1. DU Battery Saver
DU Battery Saver is a free app that automatically detects all battery draining apps and fixes some battery drain issues.
Its features include an advanced mode that contributes to all problems with apps, with a cooler option to close idle, and CPU-intensive apps.
- The free version increases battery life by 50%.
- The Optimize button finds and solves problems with a single touch.
- You can preset or custom mode to save more battery power.
- The free version does not have automated features.
Battery Doctor .2
This feature-rich battery saver app for Android from Cheetah Mobile is free, and contains useful tools like battery monitor, power saver, and power saving files that can be set and programmed automatically.
It allows you to quickly check the status of your battery level, while keeping track of apps and processes that are draining their useful life.
- Simple interface.
- You can improve battery life according to the type of application.
- It is not lightweight compared to other battery saving apps.
This free app puts those annoying apps that consume battery power idle, so they can’t access any resources, bandwidth, or running processes in the background without having to turn them off.
With Greenify, you can stop all those apps that are slowing down your phone, but without touching those important ones like email or alerts.
- Available for Android and iOS devices.
- It does not store personal information.
- Does not support system apps in the free version
4. Avast Battery Saver
This application contains many advantages, which can be limited to the ability to search for energy-consuming applications, automatic closing of active system applications, in addition to providing the option of battery consumption.
- Easy to use and accurate.
- Simple interface.
- Works with your phone settings to optimize battery.
- Profiles are optimized and dependent on time, location, and battery life.
- App Consumption tool detects and permanently disables apps that consume battery power
- The free version has ads.
5. GSam Battery Monitor
This free battery saver app for Android provides more details about your battery usage, while providing the tools you need to identify and stop which apps are consuming your charge.
App Sucker shows battery usage based on apps, while it looks for CPU usage stats and wakelocks.
The app also allows you to select intervals, view usage stats, and look up time estimates for battery status based on current and past usage.
- Battery saving depends on the app, so you can see which app is consuming your battery at the moment.
- The free version is not the best.
- The interface is not easy to use.
You can contact us at “fixifyme”, the best authorized maintenance center in Oman, to fix all problems related to mobile phones through this number “91 91 66 91”.